Lavender water is a natural way for relaxation and an excellent way to drive fatigue and bad mood. Obtained through distillation of lavender petals Lavandula angustifolia L., Lavender water natural is calming and relaxing tonic with useful hydrating effect for normal and oily skin. It is a clear, transparent liquid with over 0.1% content of essential oil. With its smooth aroma of lavender flowers, our Lavender water is used in many cosmetic products. It iprevents skin dryness and gives fresh and soft look to your face and body.
Lavender water has a real myriad of uses for personal cleansing and grooming:
- Perfume – this used to be the introduction to perfumes for little girls, however we think that a splash of lavender water on your pulse spots will leave you with a subtle fresh lavender fragrance that is so much simpler and cleaner than many of the expensive perfumes that you can buy off the shelf.
- Toner – lavender is naturally antimicrobial and gentle astringent so it makes perfect natural skin toner for use after cleansing. Simply add a splash to a cotton wool ball and wipe over freshly cleansed skin to remove all traces of build-up and tone and refine your skin.
- Aftershave – rather than applying an aftershave that’s based on harsh alcohol compounds, a simple splash of lavender water will refresh and tone skin.
- After Sun – a dash of fridge cold lavender water will leave sun-scorched skin feeling like new, the calming and soothing properties of the lavender will ease any soreness and cool the skin completely naturally.
- Hair Rinse – after washing your hair rinsing it through with lavender water will leave it smooth and shiny and your scalp will be both soothed and reinvigorated.